Studying abroad is an eminent option for learners. But finding genuine and accurate guidance has always been a challenging task. Likewise the different countries there are also numerous courses/ programs available for applicants. From selecting country, to finding a suitable course, to getting a visa, everything depends on the way with which your visa application is prepared. Whether its Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, and others, we always help students to make their dream of studying abroad come true.
Let’s have a sneak peak to the points you need to know prior to visa filing:
- The country in which you want to study & its eligibility criteria.
- Meet band score requirement of English test.
- Your passport should be valid with at least 4-6 blank pages in it
- Apply at least three months before the commencement of classes
- All the documents must be translated into English, if not.
Basic required documents:
- Academic transcripts/ certificates
- Proof of English Language Proficiency Test band scores
- Valid offer letter
- Medical report
- Proof of Financial support
- Statement of Purpose
- Passport size photographs
- Letter of acceptance from educational centre
- Valid proof of identity